Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday....

Thursday is such an odd day for me. I'm not really sure why?
I feel like it is just a day filled with very random events that take place and I never have a consistent schedule on Thursday. 
This is one of the reasons why I love doing thankful Thursday.
sometimes I wake up and am not in a particularly good mood...imagine that...
but the fact that I post something I am thankful for each Thursday causes me to  wake up & automatically start my day off with thankfulness on my mind
So today I have been thinking and do not have anything specific...
maybe that is just it, thankful for the ability to think....to learn...to process information.
hmm...What are you thankful for today!?
Some things to ponder today...


Source: piccsy.com via Brianna on Pinterest





Source: imgfave.com via Brianna on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie! thank you for your comment over on my blog today! you're so sweet! i'm loving yours too! very inspirational : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...