Tuesday, February 21, 2012

 {Tuesday Ten}
 I hope you all had a great weekend!
I enjoyed some great fellowship with friends & learned how to ski!
I actually really enjoyed skiing
 {despite my biased love for snowboarding =P}
What fun did you have this past weekend!?!?

As I continue to update this blog & work on it I really appreciate all of the positive feedback from those of you who have commented or emailed..
Who knew that there could be so much quality love & support via the internet!
___________________________________________________________________________________
So here I go with the top ten thoughts on my mind here on this kinda gloomy Tuesday...
{1} 
I love blogging & have learned a lot about updated my page etc.. in the last month 
however, I know there is still a lot to learn...
so feel free to help me out with tips, etc..
I'd love some feedback !
O and I have my email set up now so you can contact me at
beautiful.broken.amore@gmail.com

{2} 
I miss my siblings...
for those of you who don't know, I am the oldest of 5 kiddos
I love being an older sister
at this point in my life however I feel like I am kind of not needed
I know that is not true but I loved when my siblings where young 
& looked to me for help etc...
this brings me to my # 3...

{3} 
Speaking of siblings...meet my little sister Maddie 
Photobucket
 {who is not so little anymore}  
Photobucket
She texted me today...{I love it when she does}
She wants to color her hair like this..

Source: google.ca via Maddie on Pinterest
She has such a unique, bold, outspoken personality
 & could SO rock this look
I love how bold she is....
 & sometimes wish I had an ounce of the guts that she does
{Love you mads!!}

{4}  
It isn't the prettiest of days {in Ohio}...
but there was a split second this morning as I walked to class
& the snow was coming down
that I stopped & thought hmm...
it is kind of gloomy but this snow is actually pretty right now
Photobucket
Oo Ohio..

{5} 
Verse my boyfriend {John} sent me today...
"In our hearts we felt the of death. 
But this happened that we might not rely on
ourselves but on God,
who raises the dead.
He has delivered us from such a deadly peril,
and he will deliver us.
On him we set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
as you help us with your prayers.
Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious
favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many."
{2 Corinthians 1:9-11}
Encouraging huh.

{6}
Been on my mind...crazy overwhelming how much he loves us...
 








{7}  
Another thought thanks to pinterest...
Working on it!

{8} 
Cute outfit for a semi snowy day like today...
Source: lookbook.nu via Brianna on Pinterest

{9}
In our strive to imitate Christ's love..something to live by...

{10} 
How I feel at the current moment...

Lots of random thoughts on my mind today...
Mainly just trying to stay awake and be productive...
Hope you have a wonderful night =]
2nd Corinthians 1:9-11

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Such a great thing to do...reflecting on everything that is on your mind! I love that verse your boyfriend shared. So amazing to have a relationship centered around Christ I bet! :) So blessed girl! Your sister is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the verse and love love love that brown dress your lil sis is wearing. sisters are the best. xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...