Monday, November 7, 2011

When in London...

...look at the ground 1st then look left & right before crossing the road...explore all of Harrods...take pictures of the London bridge from every angle (I have no clue why I took so many)...speak with a British accent as much as possible...shop vintage...see all of the sites...talk to the locals...see a show...and most importantly, Mind the gap!
Somehow I managed to delete all of the other photos I posted on here =[ this will have to do for now
I loved London, I was instantly comfortable in the city, it was hard flying back to Florence but i'm settled back in here and busy with school and planning my Itinerary for when my Aunt Vanessa visits in just 2 days! 
It is crazy that I have less then 40 days left here, time is flying by. I will probably have shorter posts from now on due to the lack of time, school projects, and the amount of traveling I have planned for this last month but I am doing my best to keep up with it as much as possible. Thank you all for your letters and love from back in the good ol U.S.A...I'm off to Rome this weekend then backpacking Ireland for Thanksgiving!
Ciao-Ciao

Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...