Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Fab

 Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos by Missy Pasquale
February is here...AH! It is crazy to think that I have been back in the U.S. for over a month now!
After taking a month off from blogging, I am back and super excited to be part of the blogging world again!
I'm taking a whole different approach to posting now & what better way to start this blog back up then with a fashion post!?...

being a fashion major & all...

Fashion is something I have always been passionate about...from the time I was a little babe I was always aware of fashion as well as what people would wear..
I can remember tearing apart blouses and t-shirt's and sewing them together to make something new and exciting..
I would take the sheets out of the dryer after my mom washed them and tie them in all different ways to create dresses I visioned in my mind..
And to this day I tend to remember major events that have taken place in my life by remembering exactly what I wore when they took place...
Of course, there is much more to fashion then the few things I mentioned and sometimes I struggle with thinking that my love and passion for clothes is very materialistic..however, the fact of the matter is..we have to wear clothes so why not have fun with it!?!?

That said, this is my first ever fashion post...
all thanks to my roomy Missy (check out her blog: http://www.myconcretecatwalk.com/) & her willingness to photograph me =] I have always adored her blog as well as her style overall. She is always wearing the most unique + cutest outfits and has an impeccable eye for prints, accessories, and well pretty much anything that has to do with fashion! 
Enjoy! =]
Photobucket

1st Peter 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...