Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Today I am combining my Tuesday Ten & What I Love Wednesday..
One of my favorite things to do this time of the year is watch the award shows..
I loved doing this when I was little with my parents
& remember begging them to let me stay up to watch the whole show..
I knew very little about the actual award shows..
 but was completely mesmerized by the gorgeous gowns
Not much has changed...
I know a little more about the actual show however...
 my main motive for watching is still just to see the beautiful gowns..
Here are a few of my favorites from this years Oscars..!
  {Tuesday Ten}
{1}
Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab
{2}
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
{3}
Stacy Keibler in Marchesa
{4}
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuiton
{5}
Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
{6}
Cameron Diaz in Gucci
{7}
Penelope Cruz in Armani Prive (she is always one of my favorites)
{8}
Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood
{9}
Angelina Jolie in Versace (Minus the crazy leg poses ha)
{10}
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen

Okay I have a few more then 10 =]…
Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera

Who was your favorite!?
Have a wonderful Wednesday =]

(pics via Google.com)
Proverbs 29

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for becoming a new follower!! I love your blog! We have many things in common :) Especially with our Oscar Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! seeing olivia spencer on there reminds me immediately of "THE HELP" which is an AMAZING MOVIE! please tell me you saw it already! I just watched it last night- my University was playing it this week :) woo hoo!

    We should follow each other! Let me know what you think! When did you start blogging? recently? :)

    God bless
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look amazing! my fav is michelle williams though! love her.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...