Monday, December 5, 2011

Irish Thanksgiving...

I am very very behind on posting...quick update:
I attended and thoroughly enjoyed my first Soccer game experience
Thanksgiving in Ireland was amazing
I have officially 10 days left here
My mom is visiting and we just spent the weekend in Lucca and Brancoli...we met and visited with an American woman who happens to be a very talented artist. She showed us around her little town and I can't wait to share more about everything I learned! 
December is here and....It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas    !!!!!!!!
I have 10 days left 
2 days of classes left 
A lot of stuff to accomplish in the short amount of days left here
O and not to mention my iphoto is running out of disk space because apparently over 16,000 photos is a wee bit too much to store on my laptop....EEK! I need a very long date with the Apple store when I get home hah!

Here is a little sneak peek into my Irish Thanksgiving...

More to come =] 

I love Christmas time. For many reasons, too many to go into now...and in the cities I have visited in the last few weeks they take Christmas decorating seriously and it makes it all the more magical. Not to mention this beauty...
hehe. yes, the Nutella obsession continues...i'm hoping that it stops when I get back to the U.S. 
=]
Besides life altogether, I was struggling to think of something less general that I am thankful for but today all I can seem to focus on is life in general. It seems to be the theme running through my mind over the last 2 weeks. So here is to celebrating life...

 Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by my page...